Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Writing - tuna (Eels)

Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.

Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.

Longfin eels can be found in a rare colour gold, the longfin can be found in New Zealand only. The eels use its sense of smell to detect prey- slimy,speed and wriggly. It could be as big as a human arm. It is really slippery and slimy and wriggly it can weigh up to 20kg. It can snatches it's prey in a flash. They could live up to 100 years old but the average 35-52  years old.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Travis - You have managed to get quite a bit of information into your five sentences.

    Have you ever eaten an eel? I am not sure that I have. Your slimy description has put me off now for good!

    Looking forward to seeing you use these challenges more in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you miss Earl.

    I dont think that I've ate eel before.

    from Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Travis

    wow this blog is super good i enjoyed reading it. There was tons of facts that i did not know

    maybe next time you could put a question at the end.

    From Archie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Archie
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. next time I will add question.
      from Travis

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post